I found out yesterday that Meghan at Ancient Musings has awarded The Writing Greek the Fabulous Blog Award. How fun is that? Recipients have to first name five things they are obsessed with, and then name five other blogs they think are fabulous.
- Travel – I love new places and just get the urge to go on occasion
- Reading and writing and all things books
- No weeds – if they land in my yard, they’re exterminated!
- Texas Rangers – someday they’ll win a playoff series …
- Photos – landscape and wildlife are my favorites
My obsessions aside, today, I salute the following fabulous blogs:
- Dark Star Discovery – Marty writes Greek stories and poetry. Fabulous!
- Magical Musings – Different authors, each with different voices and clever analogies. Fabulous!
- Sarah Lawrence – I always look forward to the photos accompanying Sarah’s posts. Fabulous!
- Barrie Summy – Full of witty posts, she already garnered the award, but I can’t resist: Barrie also hosts the monthly Book Club. Fabulous!
- Roots in Myth – PJ takes time to post pics along with her posts, and more importantly, she confessed on her blog to having owned the same Swingline stapler for 32 years. Nuff said. Fabulous!